Adsorption dryers are necessary to reach pressure dew points ranging from -20°C to -70°C. Especially when the compressed air system is exposed to temperatures below freezing point or when a particularly low pressure dew point is essential for a given application.
The air is led through a container filled with desiccants, where the steam adsorbs on the surface. The desiccants can be regenerated over and over again, and therefore be re-used. The dryers are equipped with two adsorption containers. The compressed air supply is shifted in a way that one container can dry while the other container regenerates the desiccant.
We highly recommend the usage of pre- and after-filters when working with adsorption dryers.
- low investment costs
- modest maintenance costs (due to the simple method of construction and user-friendly handling)
- straightforward installation and maintenance
- compact space-saving design which perfectly adjusts to every working area
- constant pressure dew point
- guaranteed maximum reliability!
- accomplishes pressure dew points from -20°C to -70°C
- pressure indicator for tank pressure
- mounted operation panel on front side
- simple installation: completely pre-assembled, piped and wired, for the direct acquisition of a tested, fully functional device